Flexible Broadband Terminating RG6 75 Ohm Coaxial Cable For Digital
- RG6 Coaxial Cable With Flooding Compound
- Virgin grade polyethylene insulation
- Flooding compound
- PVC jacket
- Copper Clad Steel Inner Conductor
The 1st shield is bonded laminated aluminum tape, the second shield is 65%
aluminum wire braid; jelly or flooded compound is added before
outer jacket extrusion. Inner conductor is bare solid copper. Dielectric core is insulating
grade virgin polyethylene. Outer jacket is 70 degree PVC or PVC
flame retardant material.
RG6 cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV, CCTV
systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where lower
18AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.0403"(1.02mm)±0.01(0.0004)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.18"(4.57mm)
1st shield: bonded aluminum tape.
2nd shield: 0.15 aluminum braid wire, 4ends x16 carry, pitch 25mm,
3rd shield: normal aluminum foil.
Jelly or flooded compound is added before jacket extruding.
Nominal diameter over jacket:0.278"(7.06mm)±0.008"(0.2mm)
Messenger version: 1.3mm zinc coated (galvanized) carbon steel
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 82% nominal
- RG6 cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- RG6 cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, normal
lead-time for 40’ FCL is around 10 days.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center; we offer OEM service as well as ODM service.