CATV RG6 Tri Shield Coaxial Cable 75 ohm Drop Cable IEC Standard
- Flooding compound coaxial cable
- 18AWG CCS
- Clear polyethylene insulation
- Bonded alumium tape
- Jelly or flooding compound
- UL standard PVC jacket
Dielectric core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene.Inner
conductor is bare solid copper. The 1st shield is bonded laminated aluminum tape, the second shield is 65%
aluminum wire braid; jelly or flooded compound is added before
outer jacket extrusion. Outer jacket is UL standard PVC.
RG6 cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV, CCTV
systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where lower
18AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.0403"(1.02mm)±0.01(0.0004)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.18"(4.57mm)
1st shield: bonded aluminum tape.
2nd shield: 0.15 aluminum braid wire, 4ends x16 carry, pitch 25mm,
3rd shield: normal aluminum foil.
Jelly or flooded compound is added before jacket extruding.
UL standard PVC Jacket:
Nominal diameter over jacket:0.278"(7.06mm)±0.008"(0.2mm)
Messenger version: 1.3mm zinc coated (galvanized) carbon steel
Buyer's label and carton design service is available
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 82% nominal
- RG6 cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- RG6 cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, normal
lead-time for 40’ FCL is around 10 days.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center; we offer OEM service as well as ODM service.