Flexible Outdoor Rg11 Belden Coaxial Cable Connectors With PVC PE
- High quality CCS inner conductor
- Virgin grade PE insulation
- 60% coverage braiding
- PVC jacket
- UV stablity
- User's label OEM or ODM design service is available
Inner conductor is high quality copper clad steel (CCS).Dielectric
core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated
aluminum tape, 60% braid, UV stabilized PVC jacket as defined in UL
1581, paragraph 1200, reference standard for Electric Wire, Cables
and Flexible Cords.
RG11 cable is for CATV (community antenna television), and MATV
(master antenna television) distribution.
Description & Specifications:
14 AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.064 inches (1.63mm)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.280 inches (7.11mm)
1st shield: laminated aluminum tape bonded to the dielectric.
Nominal diameter over tape: 0.287inches (7.29mm)
2nd shield: 0.15m aluminum braiding wire, 60% coverage.
UV stabilized PVC jacket:
Nominal diameter over jacket: 0.40inches 10.16mm)
Nominal jacket thickness: 0.042inches (1.07mm)
Impedance: 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 85% nominal
|@Frequency MHZ||dB/100ft. (MAX.)||dB/100 meters(MAX.)|
Inner conductor DC resistance(200c)
Max. 21.3 ohm/km
(Max. dB/100m @200c)
- Outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and excellent
- Low cost and it is easy to install.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, production
procedures and testing meet with ISO9000 and ISO14000 standard.