Copper Clad Steel RG59 Coaxial Cable for DBS Driect Broadcasting
Inner conductor is copper clad steel. Dielectric core is insulating
grade virgin polyethylene. The 1st shield is bonded laminated aluminum tape, the second shield is 65%
aluminum wire braid; jelly or flooded compound is added before
outer jacket extrusion. Outer jacket is 70 degree PVC or PVC flame
20AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.32inches (0.81mm)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.144inches (3.66mm)
1st shield: laminated aluminum tape bonded to the dielectric.
Nominal diameter over tape: 0.151inches (3.84mm)
2nd shield: tinned copper braid, 0.12x 5ends x16 carry, pitch is
38mm, 65% coverage.
Jelly or flooded compound is added
Nominal diameter over jacket: 0.24inches (6.10mm)
Nominal jacket thickness: 0.032inches(0.81mm)
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 85% nominal
RG59 cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV, CCTV
systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where lower
- RG59 cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- RG59 cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, normal
lead-time for 40’ FCL is around 10 days.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and
Development Center; we offer OEM service as well as ODM service.