18AWG RG6 Cable, Europe standard 75 ohm Coaxial Cable WITH PVC
Jacket FOR CATV, MATV
Inner conductor is high quality copper clad steel (CCS).Dielectric
core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated
aluminum tape, 60% braid, PVC jacket.
18 AWG copper clad steel
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 4.57±0.10mShield:
1st foil : Al-Mylar
The first braid shield: AL-Mg alloy wire
Coverage area(%): ≧60%
The second foil: N/A
The second braid shield: N/A
Coverage area (%): N/A
Outer jacket: PVC
Outer jacket thickness: 0.76mm
Overall nominal dimension:6.9±0.5mm
Outer jacket color: per customer’s request.
Operating temperature range: -20 oC to +75 oC
Min. bend radius (install): 8 x O.D.
Outer jacket tensile strength: ≧13.8MPa
Outer jacket elongation: ≧100%
Nominal mutual capacitance @ 1 KHz: 53.1 pF/m
Nominal velocity of propagation: 82%
Max. conductor DC resistance: 102Ω/km(@20 oC
Characteristic impedance: 75±3.0Ω
RG6 cable is used as drop cable for CATV (community antenna
television) and MATV (master antenna television) distribution.
- RG6 cable has outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and
excellent transmission reliabilities.
- RG6 cable is of low cost, and it is easy to install as well.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, the RG6
cable is with short lead-time and stable high quality.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and